Funding is available to all CAC partner organizations for the delivery of the NCCP Aboriginal Coaching Modules (ACM). Grants of up to $750 are available to National Sport Organizations, Provincial/Territorial Aboriginal Sport Bodies or Provincial/Territorial Sport Organizations to host an ACM workshop.
All applications will be reviewed by the CAC and should it be approved, you will receive an information package to assist with the delivery of the workshop. For general questions about this grant opportunity.
We are not accepting applications at this time.
ACM grant eligibility criteria:
- Applications are open to National Sport Organizations, Provincial/Territorial Aboriginal Sport Bodies, or Provincial/Territorial Sport Organizations.
- The host organization must:
- Submit a list of participants;
- Provide a post-workshop report; and
- Invoice eligible expenses to the CAC within 5 business days upon completion of the workshop.
Eligible expenses include:
- Facility rentals (arenas, fields or rooms);
- Equipment rentals (projectors, screens);
- ACM workbooks, reference material, cards;
- Learning Facilitator honorarium (including any travel expenses);
- Elder honorarium; and
- Snacks for the breaks.